Monday, September 20, 2010

The SPECIAL ones

'The more you care, the more you scare.
Scare the ones who always become your spiritual stay dissapear one day.'


Yeah, indeed.
Because those are people you care.


Is glad to meet those I so-called special one. They make my life.
Letting me know I'm not alone, I'm important, I'm precious;
Accompanying, supporting me when I'm down;
Giving me advice when I'm wrong;
Never dump me when I need help ...


Thanks for being my special ones.
Loves you guys always =)




Old friend-ship

Nv ren-ship

Liu Shi-ship

Ji mui-ship

Sista-ship



Ji mui men-ship




** FOREVER **




4 comments:

  1. i think i am one of your special friends..hehe..cuz i saw myself from the first photo..i am glad to know you as well..
    looking forward to your next blog =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, you are, indeed =)

    Actually I want to put the photo with u one,
    but I can't find one =(
    I just realised that I don't have photo just taking with u,
    we should take one once I go back KL =)

    Haha, and thanks for your comment and support =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ~haha...why u put tat pic about both of us? looked so stupid!!haha~jimui...haha...yes, u'r important for me, u'r precious for me! MISS U...haha~u'r d special one for me too...=.=

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, c'mon,
    you are the only one I post the photo that I took with you,
    shouldn't you be happy? hahaha =P

    miss special ji mui, I miss u so much,
    hope everything there goes smooth okay?
    Rememeber, I'm always here,
    all the best =D

    ReplyDelete