Sunday, September 26, 2010

Impefection

'Nothing is perfect' - this is the theory that stays eternally.



Sort of losing my way these days.
Thoughts wander without conscious direction.
Especially after finishing the final episode of 'ge4 ren2 qu3 xiang4'.


Everything is just too perfect in the show, particularly the main character.
He is my dream one, I don't deny.
Yet, it's just a drama.
A drama that gives us hopes about the world, or escapes from the reality...


Recalling our conversation.
'Dream one doesn't equal to the suitable one'.
Absolutely correct.


Always try to idealize all the things I met.
Maybe is just a way to run away from the cruelty that might enconuter.
Is immature, I know.


So, WAKE UP, girl.
Make the impefection as a strength, a strongest attribute
=)



3 comments:

  1. wohoo~
    ge ren qu xiang.NICE!!!
    i like quan zhen hao ♥

    nv ren
    gambateh=]

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with you, chinyee
    "dream one doesnt equal to the suitable one"
    although the suitable one is imperfect
    it doesnt matter because we are not perfect as well =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutie peach, thanks =)
    Haha, I ♥ it so much, ge ren qu xiang ♥
    But some of my friends don't really like it.
    They said the plot is quiet slow, I wonder.

    Thanks yuwei ♥
    'We aren't perfect as well'
    I like this sentence so much ♥

    ReplyDelete