Sunday, August 21, 2011

The relationship under the money

When I was 18, I used to imagine and picture how lovely and wonderful it would be to get involved in a relationship.
There will be a person caring you, consoling you, protecting you, supporting you at anytime you need or at time no one understand and support you.

When I was 20, I still believe in love where it was still beautiful to me.
It is so great to be able to find someone know you so well without you telling him what you want but could stand by your side at the right time.
However, I no longer believe what couple so-called 'forever' in a relationship.
People change all the time.

2 years later where is the place I am standing now, relationship totally a nasty and complicated thing to me.
It is true love is sweet and enjoying when we are in the period of infatuation yet, things change and getting worst when time passing by.

Because we are not children now, there are lots of issue that will be brought into a relationship. And after all, it is just problem about individual family background.


Because she is not the same religious with his family, so she has to go for the same one if they are going to marry.
Because her family isn't richer than his, so his family think that the girl is only peeping their son money.
WHAT THE HELL I would say, rich people sometime is just too bumptious and self-consideration.

Well, this is just a very small issue of my stories.
There are lots and lots problem that we as a listener couldn't help but feel sorry to them.

So, we as a girl, we need to be more independent.
There are not much real guys we can really rely on.
Instead of waiting them to feed us, to work like a mad maid at home without pay but just losing our glow, it's better to be miss independent in both your life and economy.

I'm not saying that I have lost confidence on relationship, just that we have to choose carefully.
Choose the right instead of being a girl who doesn't know how to reject.

If you have met the right one, go for it with brave.
If you haven't, wait patiently, the right will always bring to you at a right time.

Girls, we have to take good care of ourselve. Be the master of your life instead of others becoming the master of your life.


*wink* =) *wink*


No comments:

Post a Comment