Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Reality

That's something happen in my hostel.

That was a guy sitting in front of the bathroom and taking pictures from the bottom of the door when there was a girl bathing inside !!

DIRTY !!! such a shame to know that there is a kind of person living inside our house !

I thought me and my friends will get some explantions from our owner,
but he just gave us a face that he didn't believe what we said n promised us to put something at the seam of the door there and nothing else !!

Angry and dissapointed ...
I started to feel how cruel and dirty this world is ...

The guy who did this has girlfriend,
I wonder how her girlfriend will react when she knows her boyfriend is such a guy ...
The landlord is just too afraid to let this matter spreaded,
this will affect the reputation of his hostel and hence, his income ...
At the end, everyone is just thinking of themselve
and who is going to take care our security, our safety ...

I try not to think pessimistic, try to be strong in front of other, try not to tell my mum b'cos I dont want she to worry,
but I'm just trying ...


People told you he will inform other tenants to remind them, but they just said and nothing have been done;
People told you he loves you, but he get to the other girl at the end;
People told you you are precious to him, but he never remember what he has promised;
People told you he is faitful to you, but you found out that he has flirted with so many girls ...

At the end, you are confused.
Whether they are just too good in lying
or you are just too naive to believe all these,
or the worst, you are actually nothing to them ...

Feel powerless sometimes, a lot thing u can't help, can't do, can't change ...
What you can only do is ... accept the REALITY.

Accept and get used to it, sad world.

2 comments:

  1. Women!! Cheer huh!
    No matter what, everything will come to an end:)
    ACCEPT THE REALITY,that's a fact that we cant deny...
    HAIH!! I missing you. I wish I could be there with you><`` I can help to beat up that dirty man!! He's such a dick!! Take care♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx nv ren, huhhhh, i miss u too ><'''''

    such long didn't come here, is very very touch n warm to see ur msg, u are always the one who are so sweet ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

    u are right, no matter what, everything will come to an end, and i believe everything will be okay, so i need to have positive thinking =)

    seems like the weather there is very hot, take good care of yourselve okay?

    love and miss you always ♥

    ReplyDelete